SERIOUS SYMPTOMS - NOT TO BE IGNORED!
If you experience any of these symptoms, please seek medical advice...
- Chest pain
- Sudden weakness or inability to speak
- Blood in your urine or stool
- Persistent or high fever
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden severe headache
- Flashes of light
- Hot or red, swollen joint
- Sudden weakness, double vision/loss of vision or speech, dizziness or tingling
- Sudden or severe abdominal pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits
Covid-19 symptoms and information