Serious Symptoms - Not to be ignored!
Article by Angela Haldane, 29 July 2017
If you experience any of these symptoms, seek medical advice...
– Chest pain
– Sudden weakness or inability to speak
– Blood in your urine or stool
– Persistent or high fever
– Shortness of breath
– Sudden severe headache
– Flashes of light
– Hot or red, swollen joint
– Sudden weakness, double vision/loss of vision or speech, dizziness or tingling
– Sudden or severe abdominal pain
– Unexplained weight loss
– Unexplained changes in bowel habits
(article from Health Food Guide June 2011 – worth sharing!)